Yesterday I was extremely tired during the class but I was also excited to hear what Dave Ramsey was saying. See I finally felt like yesterday was something that Charity and I were already doing; the previous five weeks were things that we needed to adjust in our finances and that can be tough to hear and more difficult to actually make happen!
Here is a quick overview of what I am taking away from yesterdays FPU course:
- Wait overnight before making a purchase
- Carefully consider your buying motives. No amount of stuff equals contenment of fulfillment
- Never buying anything you do not understand.
- Consider the "opprotuinty cost" of your money
- Seeking the counsel of your spouse.
I feel like Charity and I have done good with our money since being married but we want to do better as we move forward. We are examining every aspect of what we have to make sure that we are using what God has given us to the best of our ability.
Post a Comment