Dear Coastline Family,
I hope you are enjoying the first few weeks of summer! I can tell you that I’m grateful that June Gloom is over, and the sun is out again. As you know, we rarely talk about money here at Coastline and we don’t use pressure tactics to get people to give. However, we feel it is our responsibility to inform those who are part of our church family where we are at with our budget and what our financial needs are. With that in mind, I want to share that as we enter summer we are currently 10% behind our anticipated giving. Because of that our staff has adjusted their spending to keep within our received giving.
Coastline is currently on a growth trend. On Saturday our Elders met to discuss the future of Coastline. In that meeting one of our elders said, “If you look at our attendance, we are up by 24% from the previous year!” To put that into perspective, the average church grows about 6% a year. Our increase in attendance is a huge accomplishment for which we give God glory.
Here’s how we’ve recently seen God work in exciting ways at Coastline:
- We are getting ready to take twenty students to camp next month.
- Our Seniors hosted a well attended game day at the church.
- We just hosted a membership class with five people.
- We are seeing new faces join the Coastline family every week.
- Children’s ministry hosted a wonderful Kids Camp in the month of June.
- We hosted another successful “Women Are…” night.
This summer we are laser focused on helping people find and follow Jesus, and we need your help to be able to continue reaching those who are far from God. Giving typically lags in the summer while people are on vacation. To help us with this, please consider financially participating with us in one of the following ways:
- Catch up on any giving you have missed
- Set up a reoccurring gift to Coastline through bill pay in your bank account
- Set up regular giving online at https://coastlinebible.org/other/giveonline/
- Set up regular giving via text message at (805) 200-3557
We prayerfully ask that you continue to support Coastline by staying on track with giving so we can fulfill the mission God has given us to help people find and follow Jesus. Thank you for joining in the work the Lord is doing here!