Being a dad has been more different than I could ever imagine, but I love it. I thought I would take this chance (with all my wisdom) and just share some things I've learned as a dad over the last two weeks:
1) Baby skin is so soft!
2) My finger is as big as her forearm
3) Both her feet fit in my hand (with extra room)
4) Take a nap when you can, ever if that means the dog falls asleep on you too
5) I never though diaper changing would come so natural
6) Get advice and do what your heart tells you
7) Pray for your kid every chance you get